Sunday, May 15, 2011

Week Two, Same as the first a little bit different and a lot a bit ,,, well not worse!

Week two in Wisconsin has come and gone and I still have one week to go before I start my biggest adventure of the summer and that would be my internship. A few more fun things have happened this week.

1. It is great to talk to (Richard) and see (some relatives) people that I haven't seen or talked to in a few years!

2. Despite the belief that Wisconsin is an Icy Tundra it can get really warm here... too bad it was for only a day and then dropped 40ish
degrees the next day. :(

3. Apparently staying with family for free for a month means helping with lots of little projects around the house. But its ok cause it gives me something to do during the day.

4. I guess I actually learned something from my BIO 100 (aka Bird watching) class that I took 2 years ago, when I accurately identified a Killdeer that was feeding on the back patio.

5. Who would have guessed that you aren't actually supposed to be mean/scary when you are the evil guy/monster when playing make believe with your nieces, because you actually scare them and they think you are mean...

6. I guess stone washed jeans are supposed to come with small stones sewn into the inside of the pants, or at least thats what the customer service lady tried to tell me when I went to exchange a pair I had just purchased.

7. I made my first Gluten free dinner, which the children promptly decided they didn't want to eat so the adults got to eat it all.

8. I need to work out because I about died when my 4 and 7 year old nieces decide they both want me to hold them at the exact same time and carry them around a store and my arms about fall off.

9. I hold the awesome power of lulling an extremely energetic 4 year old to sleep.

10. Apparently I make a good pillow (see picture below)




No comments:

Post a Comment