This last week the weather finally turned warm, which is AMAZING! It was also my second week at work (Short week thanks to Memorial Day. Like always here's my 10.
1. A 4 year old is fascinated with super soakers until her sister sprays her with one and then comes screaming that she is freezing (despite the fact that it is 85 outside). This lasts long enough for her to realize that she is holding a super soaker and can return fire.
2. This week I can report I survived my first wine and dine at work without incident, despite the fact that I was the only intern sitting at a table full of full timers.
3. When talking with a few of the big wigs in my division and asking all of them what is important about my project, they all tell me that something different from what the others have told me. Moral of the story EVERYTHING IS IMPORTANT.
4. I unfortunately made the decision to become the Intern Kickball Team Captain. Normally I would think this is a good idea, however when 27 interns are signed up when only 10 can play at a time it makes life a little hectic.
5. SCJ has this beautiful thing called Summer Hours, it means you don't have to work after noon on Friday, and that means the weekend starts nice and early!
6. I got to see my sister Susan for the first time in about 6 years. Her and her family decided to drive across a few states to come visit family in Ohio, Indiana, and Wisconsin. It was really good to catch up with her.
7. I got to meet Sean, Susan's 11 month old son. He's a fun little kid that sure loves screaming.
8. This is a message to all the single girls out there. In my gene pool exist Cute genes. If you looked at all of my nieces and nephews they are all so freaking adorably cute. So Ladies if you want cute kids... ;)
10. While walking in the sand the 4 year old exclaims "I'm sinking" because the sand was slowly shifting underneath her feet.
Love reading this.
ReplyDeleteHaha number 8. Eric we miss you out here! But I'm glad you are having a good time :)
ReplyDelete